We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive receptionist to help manage the front desk of our busy and expanding accountancy practice in Charing, Kent.
You will be involved in general reception duties and other administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The job is varied, interesting, stimulating, and will suit someone who can multi-task with a good ability to prioritise work and a willingness to learn.
Telephone, email and face-to-face contact with clients, is an essential part of this role, so excellent communication skills are required.
- Possess effective communication and telephone skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Polite, punctual, and reliable
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Free parking
- Long service rewards
- Take your Birthday off paid each year
- Two staff social events each year
- 2 days per year paid allowance to complete volunteering
- Annual Eye test reimbursement
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm however for the right candidate we can be flexible on arrival and departure times from the office.
Please e-mail CV’s to email@example.com or upload your CV through our website.