Are you the person we require to join our progressive, friendly team at Westwood?
If you are self motivated, dependable, comfortable with numbers, have good written and verbal communication skills, then we will provide all the training and experience you need.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade 4-9 and 2 A-Levels (or equivalent) grades A-C, and have the following skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people both face to face and over the telephone
- Hard working both practically and academically
- Self driven, organised and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn and learn and gain respected professional qualifications.
Working towards a career in accountancy practice is both varied and rewarding and Spurling Cannon will offer you all the support that you need.
Please e-mail CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org