Due to expansion we have some exciting opportunities to join a progressive and expanding accountancy practice based in South East Kent.
Spurling Cannon are a multi-partner firm who service a large number of clients all over the UK and Europe. We have offices in Charing and Ramsgate near Westwood Cross.
We are looking for accounts juniors/semi-seniors/seniors with practice experience, ideally qualified or studying towards a professional qualification such as the AAT or ACCA.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade 4-9 and 2 A-Levels (or equivalent) grades A-C, and have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people both face to face and over the telephone
- Hard working both practically and academically
- Self driven, organised and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn and learn and gain respected professional qualifications. Working towards a career in accountancy practice is both varied and rewarding and Spurling Cannon will offer you all the support that you need.